Here's The Great Thing - Simple Pricing And Terms
How much will this cost me*?
* Complete disclosures of APR, fees and payment terms are provided with the Loan Agreement. APR and payment amounts may vary slightly based on initial term. These examples are based on an initial term of 14 days for bi-weekly payments and 30 days for monthly payments and all payment amounts being the same; the final payment amount is determined by your payment history. If you miss a payment, or if your payment is late or returned, you may incur additional fees. You may pay off your loan early at any time with no prepayment penalty.
What makes Great Plains installment loans such a great option for emergency cash?
Before you take out an installment loan, ask yourself the following questions:
- Is it necessary for me to borrow the money?
- Can I afford to pay this loan back in full?
- Will I be able to pay my regular bills and repay this loan?
- Can I afford the extra charges, interest, and fees that may be applied if I miss or fail to make a payment?
- Are other credit options available to me at this time?